Recently you may have noticed facebook presenting pop-ups in Google Chrome. It’s part of Chromes new(ish) Web Push feature. And if you find it annoying there’s an easy way to disable it.
- Go to the main menu and click settings
- Search for site
- Then click on “Content Settings” under the Privacy heading
- Scroll down to “Notifications”
- Click exceptions
- Delete any entries for facebook
- Additionally, you can turn all notifications off or restrict them with “Ask when sites want to show notifications”
Disable facebook popups in chrome, remove facebook popup notifications in chrome, how to turn off popup facebook notifications in chrome.