Moving from uTorrent to Deluge and don’t want to have to re-organise and re-download all of your completed files / seeds?
There’s a script to save the day!
Things to do before you start
- Make sure you have setup Deluge (download folders, proxy settings, etc.)
When ready to import:
- Simply head over here and download the relevant plugin for Deluge (.egg file) – depends on your version of Python installed
- Open deluge
- Go to settings > Plugins
- Add new plugin (locate and select the egg file from earlier)
- Enable the plugin
- It will now appear on the left in the settings menu
- Click on the plugin, check the settings then when ready click ‘Begin Import”
- All your torrents will be imported.
Descriptions: Migrate uTorrent to Deluge, How to migrate from uTorrent to Deluge, deluge-uTorrentImport, Migrating to Deluge from uTorrent, Migrate from uTorrent to Deluge